Spring has sprung and, with all of the negativity right now, it is time for some good, positive and inexpensive DIY inspiration!
How to Make a Stamped Book Stack with Dollar Store Supplies
I love books for all of the obvious reasons. But, I have a new love for many decorative ideas that they give. Click here to find out how you can have this look!
DIY Topiary Trees
Topiary trees can make almost any space look amazing, as if you’ve spent hundreds of dollars, even. Click here for a fun and easy DIY!
DIY Dollar Tree Sun Hat Wreath
This super-easy DIY craft may be the perfect front porch decor. The possibilities are absolutely endless – pick your color, your theme, etc and you don’t have to spend a fortune. Click here for the entire tutorial.
Disney Dollar Store DIY: Mickey and Minnie Jars
Inspire your little ones to be creative and organized with these very easy to make decorative storage jars. These are so cute and easy to make! Click here for the tutorial!
How to Make a Wreath for Shabby Chic Home Decor
Dollar Tree Easter Bunny Wreath Tutorial
Easy Gnomes DIY
Let’s face it, garden gnomes are just the cutest and these are just downright adorable! This looks like it would be a fun project for anyone to do. Click here for the tutorial on how to create these cute garden gnomes!
How to Make a Cheap DIY Dry Erase Board in Only 5 Minutes
I need one of these in my home. The materials are very inexpensive. You can more than likely find these materials at the Dollar Tree and the best thing (at least to me) about this is that you can customize the board according to your tastes, the current time of the year, etc. Check out this very easy DIY craft that can be done in a very short period of time!
Dollar Store Walt Disney Quote Sign
Who doesn’t like a good quote every now and then? And, when it comes from the most famous mouse in the world, well it would make me feel extra special! Check out this tutorial for more on how to create this awesome sign!
Milk Glass Mason Jar DIY: Easy Spring Decor
Very easy DIY milk glass mason jar project from Sunny Sweet Days. Mason jars are probably one of the most versatile craft materials available.
Dollar Tree Floor Mat To Tote Bag Sewing Project
I saw these floor mats just the other day in Dollar Tree and they were also available in three (I think) different colors – green, beige, light blue. If you’re handy with a needle and thread, this will be a very easy craft to create.
Make Your Own Farmhouse 3 Tier Tray Stack
Farmhouse decor is one of my favorite decorative styles and it seems to be popular amongst a lot of people. Click here to learn how to make this three tier stand at home!
Springtime Wall Art – Baking Pan Hack
This tutorial can be used with a springform baking pan that can be found at the Dollar Tree. Unless, of course, you happen to have one of your own that’s just sitting in the cabinet, begging to be used for something 🙂
Once again, credits for this roundup go to…
- How to Make a Stamped Book Stack with Dollar Store Supplies by Home Made Lovely
- DIY Topiary Trees by Home Made Lovely
- DIY Dollar Tree Sun Hat Wreath by We Three Shanes
- Disney Dollar Store DIY: Mickey and Minnie Jars by Kim and Carrie
- How to Make a Wreath for Shabby Chic Home Decor by Mission: to Save
- Dollar Tree Easter Bunny Wreath Tutorial by Needlepointers.com
- Easy Gnomes DIY by Kippiathome.com
- How to Make a Cheap DIY Dry Erase Board in Only 5 Minutes by Francine’s Place Blog
- Dollar Store Walt Disney Quote Sign by Instant Impressions Travel Services
- Milk Glass Mason Jar DIY: Easy Spring Decor by Bright and Busy
- Dollar Tree Floor Mat To Tote Bag Sewing Project by Craftbits.com
- Make Your Own Farmhouse 3 Tier Tray Stack by Craftbits.com
- Springtime Wall Art – Baking Pan Hack by Craftbits.com